Your privacy is valuable to us. This website follows strict rules and regulations of privacy law while collecting your personal information. We understand and take reasonable measures to protect your information. As we are a legal entity registered with the Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP We ensure confidentiality for your information.
Trackinghub is committed to protecting your privacy. We never disclose or sell your information to any third person. In fact, we merely collect and use personal information to provide you with our services and enhance your experience.
We Collect Basic Information
On your visit our Trackinghub’s website or when you use our services, We collect certain personal information. In this information, one is Personal and the second is cookies.
- Personal Information: your name, email address, contact details, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us may include.
- Log Files and Cookies: Usually, we collect certain information automatically through log files and cookies as the other websites do. This information may include your browser type, IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, and the dates/times when you accessed our website. This information is used to analyze modes, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information.
Trackinghub also shares the company’s upcoming advertising, schemes, newsletter, discounts, new services, etc.
We use Session Cookies to operate our services.
Trackinghub accepts payments by direct transfers to our bank account with a receipt voucher as proof of our services. There is no online payment transfer system on the website.
Even Banking Transaction Details are not published online by Trackinghub. But can be provided to customers at their request.
Use of Collected Information
Various purposes are here that why we collect information:
- We provide customer support, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- We identify our services to fulfill your needs.
- We update you on every promotional material related to our services,
- One purpose is: to improve our website and services based on your feedback and usage patterns.
- We enforce our terms of service and protect against unauthorized activities.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sharing: Trusted third person can be involved to perform certain functions on our behalf. Under strict restrictions, these providers access your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their services, they can’t use this information for any purpose.
- Disclosure: Trackinghub may disclose your personal information if it is required by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to Observe by a legal obligation. We may also disclose personal information if we have to protect or defend our rights. We investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services and prevent them.
Trackinghub implements proper security measures to protect the security of your personal information. Due to dissatisfaction with the electronic storage we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information.
The website of Trackinghub does not collect personal information from children under the age of 18, and even its services are not proposed to this age children. If unconsciously,
personal information from a child under 18 is collected, it is deleted from the record.
You have right to exercise any of these rights or have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided here Info@trackinghub.pk or on our official number (+92)-346-2227799.